Pages

11 January 2012

Back to the GRIND

Since the beginning of December, I have gone to the gym more, ran more, finished more projects around the house, brought in more side work, finished more projects in the workshop and wrote more blog posts. Why.... because school was over for the winter break. Well, you may not be hearing or seeing from me for a while, school starts again tonight. Apparently, as you can see from below, I am not the only one counting the classes left until the end of the term (Thanks Katie). 




The good news is, I am starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel. After this 11 week term, one week spring break, and another 11 week term, classes are over. Then just a Thesis will stand between me and a Bachelor of Architecture degree. I am going to try very hard to keep this positive energy/momentum going even while classes are in session, but there is a good chance nobody will see or hear from me much until the end of this 23 week period. 


Until then, via con Dios, my friends. 



Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment