Pages

23 January 2012

Recycled Gadget Stand

 

 



A few weeks back, I wrote a blog post called Creating (Storage) Space, about the new storage I built in the top of my garage. In order to get some of the new structure in place, I had to cut down some old 2x4 beams and, instead of throwing them away, I hung on to them to see if I could figure out a good use for them. I wasn't sure what I was going to use them for until I went to visit the Coastal Research Center and saw the nifty little phone holder that @shhhoward made for himself and @thecurrentwave. It looks very similar to the image above. With a couple quick rips and dados on the table saw, the old 2x4's were cut to size and given new life. Reduce, reuse, recycle - any chance you get.



 

[slideshow]

No comments:

Post a Comment